Monday, August 11, 2014

My Oldest Pennants Hanging at the new 49ers Levi's Stadium/Sony Museum

Sometimes you just have to BOAST about something so cool or that you're apart off.  Well, I'm BOASTING about the fact that I have a display of my pennants at the new 49ers Levi Stadium/Museum.  My pennant display is upstairs and in the new 49ers Sony Museum.  Jerry Walker of the 49ers has sent me this picture that I can now publish and share with everyone.  I'm so proud to be apart of my team and even though I don't live in Northern California, I have a little part of me with my team.  So, sorry about the boasting and the pride, but hey if you've been a fan of the 49ers since you were a little kid and now you get to be apart of the "team", I think you would boast too.

GO NINERS ! ! !
My 1940's & 1950's Niner Pennant Collection perched on it's own display panel in the new 49ers Levi Stadium/Sony Museum

No comments: