Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My VIP Visit to the 49ers Levi Stadium Museum


I just posted on my Facebook page some photos and descriptions of my recent trip to San Francisco to the private VIP party for the Grand Opening of the 49ers Levi Stadium Museum.  I supplied the museum with my 1940's-50's pennants and they're now up on their own wall in the museum.  
Julie and I standing by my pennants on display.
I was also able to meet some of the former 49er greats that were at the VIP opening.

Facebook Link to the 49ers Museum VIP Event Post

View the pics and comments on my Facebook page.

I had a blast meeting former 49ers players.
So excited that I was able to meet my Football Hero, John Brodie.  COOL ! ! !
John Brodie and Me looking over his display

Not every day you can up against SBXVI & XIX linebacker Dan Bunz...He suggested it.
(Sorry about the video camera angle, my wife was handling the camera, she was trying on such a last minute notice, but you can see what's going on)




Some of the players I met.
Hall Of Famer - Fred Dean 
Bob St. Clair 
Dan Bunz
Trying on Dan Bunz SBXVI & SBXIX Rings - SWEET!
Tony Parrish
Keena Turner
Guy McIntyre
Ricky Watters
Legendary 49ers Announcer - Joe Starkey 
Hall Of Famer - Y.A. Tittle

No comments: