Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Wow...My 'Signing Day' with the 49ers !

Signing my San Francisco 49ers Contract
It's not everyday that you get a packet in the mail and it's from the San Francisco 49ers, from Niners great, ol' #58, Keena Turner, who's now the VP of Football Affairs.  The packet was a contract/loan agreement for the items I'm sending up to San Francisco for the new Levi's Stadium Museum (See previous post of items going).
 
I wish it were the 'lucrative contract' that some of the players get...oh well at least when I go to the stadium and see my stuff hanging up in the museum instead of my house; I will have a massive sense of pride and connection with the team.

I was told yesterday that my name is up on the Levi's Stadium, museum website contributors page.  Sure enough, and to see my name with some names of former players, families of players and some of the folks that are fanatical like me, pretty cool!   I'm definitely going to be at the museum opening with the rest of the VIP's.  Can't wait.

GO NINERS ! ! !


My name (Michael May) among the 49ers Levi's Stadium museum contributors

No comments: