Thursday, May 29, 2014

San Francisco Here We Come


The new 49ers Levi Stadium is going to have a museum, and I've you're familiar with my blog you've  probably have seen the TV interview I did with ABC7 here in Los Angeles, during the visit with Jerry Walker the 49ers Team Archivist.  I don't have any of the Game Worn players jerseys and equipment from the past and that is what the main displays in the museum as they open this June.
But, they decided that they would like over a dozen of the oldest pennants, an old 1950's Yell-a-phone and a picture of the 1971 team photo (tray).  They want to make a copy of the photo since they don't have a copy of the 1971 team (odd, but hey glad to help). 


I'm so honored to be apart of my team and have part of my collection hanging in their museum.                                            

                            
I can't wait to go to the new stadium          
and catch a few games this year.





   
      GO NINERS ! ! !


No comments: