Saturday, June 30, 2012

MY SHRINE ! ? ! ? ! Ok, I guess it really is a shrine.


In 2011 I had an extended TV package with Directv and was able to watch the San Francisco broadcast's of Niner reports, etc.  I saw a contest on 49ers Total Access called "49er Faithful Live Here" and thought I'd enter, even though I live in the LA area and not up north in the Bay area.  Sure enough,  my room caught the attention of the folks running the contest and we made arrangements to have a video recorded and sent up north to help make promos and commercials for the contest.  I didn't win because of a technicality, I didn't "...live in the bay area", but I got this special recognition of my Niners Den and 10 tickets to a game, which my family and I drove up to Candlestick and watched.  Great seats and a great time enjoying my team, The Niners.

No comments: