Thursday, June 28, 2012

My entire 49ers collection will be listed !

You'll see this License Plate in the LA area
I have amassed a extremely large collection of 49ers memorabilia and as I've mentioned before, I'm going to list and put it up on this blog. I've been busy, but now, I'm going to try to begin listing it.  I'm doing this primarily because I want to see a full inventory and what a better way to piece out what I have than to list it, item by item with pictures on my blog.  I'm inspired by a New York Giants fan, who had died and his buddies listed his entire "Museum" on-line so others can see what collectables this guy had gathered.  It's a true testament of a devoted fan and his team, thus, I'll be doing the same thing but with my collection of the glorious...San Francisco, 49ers !  Let's start with my California License Plate.  Several people ask me as I drive around the Los Angeles area, "What does your plate say?"  Once you read the license plate frame, you should be able to understand it. But this simply says how I feel..."Love The 49ers", always have since the days of my heroes John Brodie and Gene Washington and every year since until they plug me in the ground. GO NINERS ! ! !


No comments: