Friday, June 29, 2012

49ers Pennents - Late 40's to Present


I have close to 200 different San Francisco 49ers pennants.  Now some aren't all 49ers, some are just the name of "San Francisco", and they were old and I liked them, and other pennants are of other teams who share the pennant with the Niners.  But if it involves the 49ers, I have it, or want it.  My den has a "A" shaped wood beam roof, so it made it easy to figure how to hang the pennants, so a ladder, staple gun and each pennant in it's own sleeve made it easy to get most of them hung.  The small or mini pennants have yet to be displayed.  Here are most of the large pennants.  I counted 192 pennants, and some are variants of a type (IE: a different color, etc..)  These are the ones at my home,  I have duplicates at my office or a few that haven't been hung yet, still in storage.  I'm still collecting and if you have one that I don't have, send me a note, especially if you want to sell it. 
{NOTE: Each set of pictures is one row, 2 shots were needed to get the entire row displayed.  Some rows only took one picture to show everything.}











 





























No comments: