Friday, September 6, 2013

The Niner Den Superbowl Interview with 49ers Archivist Jerry Walker visiting


In celebration of the Kick-Off of the 2013 season, I'm going to upload this video.

This is a copy of the interview I did with ABC7 Los Angeles, the week before the Superbowl.  The 49ers Team Historian/Archivist Jerry Walker was visiting that day.  Mr. Walker was looking over my collection to see what they (The 49ers) want to take to add to their new Levi's Stadium's museum.

So far, Jerry wants anything from the 40's - early 70's., and a lot of the pennants.  People ask me if they're paying for it, NO!, I'm donating to my team and will be now a part of my team.  Very exciting to now be able to travel up to San Francisco and see my items in their museum.  VERY COOL.
Now, bring on the 2013 Season.  GO NINERS !

No comments: