Thursday, April 21, 2022

Another glass piece for the Collection - Part 2 - 1960's Hedy 8"x16" Candy Serving Tray

It's been forever since I added to my 1960's 49er's Hedy Glassware collection.  So today, for my 21st Wedding Anniversary, my wife gave me a present (I bought but didn't see until today) that made me so excited, like a kid at Christmas.  

It's the Hedy 8"x 16" Candy Serving Tray.  It's in great shape and all thanks to incredible packing by Erin in Illinois who sold it to me.  It's got great full color in tremendous shape.

Ultimately, I still need to get more pieces for the full collection, one at a time with hope that eventually I'll get the entire set.  

Again, anyone knowing someone who's selling 49er Hedy glassware, please reach me at mtnmike813@yahoo.com

Go Niners ! ! !

No comments: