Tuesday, July 10, 2012

1960’s 49ers Hartland Lineman and Running Back Figures



Hartland figures in MINT condition can fetch a pretty penny.  Even restoration carries a hefty price, but as for me, I wanted some, but wanted mine to be different.  So…
Vintage 1960's Hartland 49ers Lineman & Running Back Figures
 
The first two figures I bought were older and without a stand for each,  no numbers stenciled on, yet I loved the fact that they were both so rustic.  I had a stand of a football field from one of my larger McFarlane Figures (I’ll be writing later about the TON of 49ers McFarlane's I have) that had already been opened.  So, I customized the field to have a lineman in the front, making room for the running back coming down field with the “Rock”.

My second running back (seen in the front right of the picture) was a great pick up.  It’s in much better shape than the first two, but is without a stand as well.  It's something I’ll eventually get.  I love these figures because of the age, the classic late 50’s early 60’s uniform looks and the Vintage style of all three together.
 
Recently, (June 2023), I found a Hartland figure complete for a very reasonable price, so I picked it up to add to the collection.  Outside of vintage dust on his stand, he's in great shape.  Love these figures for the historical value.
Vintage 49'ers Linebacker figure
 
 

No comments: